Work Zone Safety Guidelines Handbook
Provides temporary traffic control guidelines in an easy-to-read format. Wisconsin specific supplement.
- Includes changes contained in the 2003 MUTCD and the 2005 Wisconsin Supplement
- Published by The Transportation Information Center of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Presents guidelines for temporary traffic control, including examples of typical traffic control applications
- Features a variety of easy-to-follow tables and illustrations
- Applies to construction, maintenance and utility work zones
- Spiral bound, 58 weatherproofed pages